dF LiveDisk® Connector
This web page is about dF LiveDisk® Connector for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall dF LiveDisk® Connector from your PCdomainfactory GmbH
. You can find out more on domainfactory GmbH or check for application updates here
. More data about the program dF LiveDisk® Connector can be found at http://www.df.eu
. dF LiveDisk® Connector is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dF LiveDisk Connector directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\dF LiveDisk Connector\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall dF LiveDisk® Connector. dF LiveDisk® Connector's primary file takes about 1.06 MB (1108336 bytes) and its name is connector.exe.
dF LiveDisk® Connector is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.44 MB (2560545
bytes) on disk:
- connector.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.67 KB)
- update.exe (712.50 KB)
dF LiveDisk® Connector is a program by the software company domainfactory GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase dF LiveDisk® Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall dF LiveDisk® Connector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate dF LiveDisk® Connector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "dF LiveDisk® Connector". The dF LiveDisk® Connector app will be found automatically. After you select dF LiveDisk® Connector in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding dF LiveDisk® Connector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for dF LiveDisk® Connector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.df.eu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\dF LiveDisk Connector\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove dF LiveDisk® Connector.
8. After removing dF LiveDisk® Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of dF LiveDisk® Connector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling dF LiveDisk® Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall dF LiveDisk® Connector by domainfactory GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that dF LiveDisk® Connector by domainfactory GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall dF LiveDisk® Connector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:00:33.910