dBASE Plus 10
This page is about dBASE Plus 10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall dBASE Plus 10 from your systemdBase, LLC
. You can read more on dBase, LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dbase.com
to get more info about dBASE Plus 10 on dBase, LLC's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Plus10 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling dBASE Plus 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Plus10\Uninst_dBASEPlus10.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Plus10\Uninst_dBASEPlus10.log". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Plus.exe and its approximative size is 22.04 MB (23109752 bytes).
The executables below are part of dBASE Plus 10. They take an average of 62.26 MB (65286296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninst_dBASEPlus10.exe (2.19 MB)
- Fotografix.exe (712.00 KB)
- Plus.exe (22.04 MB)
- PLUSdebug.exe (12.07 MB)
- PlusRun.exe (18.27 MB)
- BDE_Setup.exe (6.91 MB)
- AddAlias.exe (66.50 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (25.50 KB)
The current web page applies to dBASE Plus 10 version 10.2.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other dBASE Plus 10 versions:
...click to view all...
dBASE Plus 10 is an application offered by the software company dBase, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall dBASE Plus 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove dBASE Plus 10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find dBASE Plus 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "dBASE Plus 10". The dBASE Plus 10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select dBASE Plus 10 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding dBASE Plus 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for dBASE Plus 10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbase.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Plus10\Uninst_dBASEPlus10.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Plus10\Uninst_dBASEPlus10.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove dBASE Plus 10.
8. After uninstalling dBASE Plus 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of dBASE Plus 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing dBASE Plus 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall dBASE Plus 10 by dBase, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that dBASE Plus 10 by dBase, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall dBASE Plus 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 07:58:49.270