This info is about d3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall d3 from your PCd3 Technologies Limited
. More info about d3 Technologies Limited can be found here
. You can read more about about d3 at http://www.d3technologies.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\d3 Production Suite\build\msvc folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling d3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\d3 Production Suite\build\msvc\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. d3stub.exe is the d3's main executable file and it takes circa 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk.
d3 is composed of the following executables which take 1.62 MB (1694501
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- d3.exe (206.00 KB)
- d3manager.exe (285.50 KB)
- d3stub.exe (152.00 KB)
- keyboardhook.exe (52.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.79 KB)
- chmod.exe (41.00 KB)
- rsync.exe (324.50 KB)
- ssh.exe (250.50 KB)
This info is about d3 version 11.111430
only. You can find here a few links to other d3 releases:
...click to view all...
d3 is an application released by d3 Technologies Limited. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove d3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase d3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate d3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "d3". If it exists on your system the d3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click d3 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding d3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for d3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.d3technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\d3 Production Suite\build\msvc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove d3.
8. After removing d3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong d3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling d3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall d3 by d3 Technologies Limited from your computer, we are not saying that d3 by d3 Technologies Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall d3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:45:47.140