cyberJack Base Components
cyberJack Base Components is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall cyberJack Base Components from your systemREINER SCT
. You can read more on REINER SCT or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.reiner-sct.com
to get more details about cyberJack Base Components on REINER SCT's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\REINER SCT\cyberJack directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for cyberJack Base Components is RunDll32. cyberJack Base Components's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1198128 bytes) and is named cJCC.exe.
The executables below are part of cyberJack Base Components. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3978400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cJCC.exe (1.14 MB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- DPInstx64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- regini.exe (34.77 KB)
- RSctPCSCZkaSigDrv.exe (61.85 KB)
- SetupZkaSig.exe (390.00 KB)
- sigall_rp_rsct_install.exe (52.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Test_ZkaSigApi_Funktion.exe (361.00 KB)
This data is about cyberJack Base Components version 6.10.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other cyberJack Base Components versions:
...click to view all...
cyberJack Base Components is a program offered by REINER SCT. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall cyberJack Base Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove cyberJack Base Components from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate cyberJack Base Components or simply activate the Search feature and type in "cyberJack Base Components". If it is installed on your PC the cyberJack Base Components program will be found very quickly. When you select cyberJack Base Components in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about cyberJack Base Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for cyberJack Base Components:
- The publisher is: http://www.reiner-sct.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove cyberJack Base Components.
8. After removing cyberJack Base Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong cyberJack Base Components which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing cyberJack Base Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove cyberJack Base Components by REINER SCT from your computer, we are not saying that cyberJack Base Components by REINER SCT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove cyberJack Base Components supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:56:12.720