This web page contains thorough information on how to remove cura-lulzbot 3.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall cura-lulzbot 3.6 from your computerAleph Objects
. You can find out more on Aleph Objects or check for application updates here
. Usually the cura-lulzbot 3.6 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cura-lulzbot 3.6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing cura-lulzbot 3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\cura-lulzbot 3.6\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled cli.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of cura-lulzbot 3.6. They occupy an average of 13.68 MB (14343564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (159.79 KB)
- vcredist_x32.exe (13.13 MB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.5
of cura-lulzbot 3.6. Click on the links below for other cura-lulzbot 3.6 versions:
cura-lulzbot 3.6 is a program by the software company Aleph Objects. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall cura-lulzbot 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall cura-lulzbot 3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find cura-lulzbot 3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "cura-lulzbot 3.6". If it is installed on your PC the cura-lulzbot 3.6 application will be found automatically. When you select cura-lulzbot 3.6 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding cura-lulzbot 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall cura-lulzbot 3.6.
8. After removing cura-lulzbot 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong cura-lulzbot 3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling cura-lulzbot 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove cura-lulzbot 3.6 by Aleph Objects from your PC, we are not saying that cura-lulzbot 3.6 by Aleph Objects is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove cura-lulzbot 3.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 19:16:29.347