cuobjdump is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall cuobjdump from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the cuobjdump program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. cuobjdump.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.70 MB (2828288 bytes) on disk.
cuobjdump is composed of the following executables which occupy 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of cuobjdump. Click on the links below for other cuobjdump versions:
...click to view all...
cuobjdump is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove cuobjdump is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete cuobjdump with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find cuobjdump or simply activate the Search feature and type in "cuobjdump". If it is installed on your PC the cuobjdump application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click cuobjdump in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding cuobjdump, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall cuobjdump.
8. After uninstalling cuobjdump, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of cuobjdump that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling cuobjdump using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall cuobjdump by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that cuobjdump by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall cuobjdump in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:24:51.193