ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit
You can find on this page details on how to remove ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit from your computerSupport.com, Inc.
. More information on Support.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.support.com
if you want to read more on ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit on Support.com, Inc.'s website. ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter_stk_sop\stk folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit is C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter_stk_sop\stk\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled sscont.exe and it has a size of 509.59 KB (521816 bytes).
ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2298891
bytes) on disk.
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscont.exe (509.59 KB)
- sslogupload.exe (149.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (145.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit. Click on the links below for other ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit versions:
...click to view all...
ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit is a program offered by Support.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit or simply activate the Search field and type in "ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit". The ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit:
- The software company is: http://www.support.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter_stk_sop\stk\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit.
8. After uninstalling ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit by Support.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit by Support.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ctrlcenter Solutions Toolkit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 19:06:21.683