ctrlcenter PC Support Agent
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent from your PCSupport.com, Inc.
. More data about Support.com, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.support.com
if you want to read more on ctrlcenter PC Support Agent on Support.com, Inc.'s web page. ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ctrlcenter PC Support Agent's main file takes around 576.59 KB (590424 bytes) and its name is escont.exe.
ctrlcenter PC Support Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.23 MB (3383697
bytes) on disk.
- escont.exe (576.59 KB)
- esService.exe (990.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sslogupload.exe (149.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ctrlcenter PC Support Agent. Click on the links below for other ctrlcenter PC Support Agent versions:
ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is a program marketed by the software company Support.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ctrlcenter PC Support Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ctrlcenter PC Support Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ctrlcenter PC Support Agent". The ctrlcenter PC Support Agent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ctrlcenter PC Support Agent in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ctrlcenter PC Support Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ctrlcenter PC Support Agent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent.
8. After uninstalling ctrlcenter PC Support Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ctrlcenter PC Support Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ctrlcenter PC Support Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ctrlcenter PC Support Agent by Support.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ctrlcenter PC Support Agent by Support.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ctrlcenter PC Support Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-16 23:07:47.370