crypton 1.0.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall crypton 1.0.5 from your computerFinditech SA
. Additional info about Finditech SA can be found here
. crypton 1.0.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\crypton directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing crypton 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files\crypton\Uninstall crypton.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.75 MB (57413632 bytes) on disk and is named crypton.exe.
crypton 1.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.59 MB (58292852
bytes) on disk.
- crypton.exe (54.75 MB)
- Uninstall crypton.exe (430.43 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (323.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of crypton 1.0.5.
crypton 1.0.5 is a program released by Finditech SA. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove crypton 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase crypton 1.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find crypton 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "crypton 1.0.5". The crypton 1.0.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click crypton 1.0.5 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about crypton 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall crypton 1.0.5.
8. After removing crypton 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of crypton 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing crypton 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove crypton 1.0.5 by Finditech SA from your PC, nor are we saying that crypton 1.0.5 by Finditech SA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove crypton 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 18:26:59.903