crex_firmware_validation is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall crex_firmware_validation from your PCSanDisk RPG FVT
. You can read more on SanDisk RPG FVT or check for application updates here
. Click on https://wdc.box.com/s/ien2jm41wsru4l0b8xy8wjoj0jeldahq
to get more data about crex_firmware_validation on SanDisk RPG FVT's website. crex_firmware_validation is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SanDisk\SanDisk ValidationScripts\crex_firmware_validation folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for crex_firmware_validation is C:\Program Files (x86)\SanDisk\SanDisk ValidationScripts\crex_firmware_validation\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called nisedit2.0.3.exe and occupies 811.07 KB (830533 bytes).
crex_firmware_validation contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2887526
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (48.73 KB)
- nisedit2.0.3.exe (811.07 KB)
- nsis-2.44-setup.exe (1.52 MB)
- elfbotter.exe (403.50 KB)
The current page applies to crex_firmware_validation version 126.96.36.199
crex_firmware_validation is a program marketed by the software company SanDisk RPG FVT. Some people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove crex_firmware_validation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall crex_firmware_validation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate crex_firmware_validation or simply click the Search feature and type in "crex_firmware_validation". If it exists on your system the crex_firmware_validation app will be found very quickly. When you select crex_firmware_validation in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about crex_firmware_validation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for crex_firmware_validation:
- The software company is: https://wdc.box.com/s/ien2jm41wsru4l0b8xy8wjoj0jeldahq
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SanDisk\SanDisk ValidationScripts\crex_firmware_validation\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove crex_firmware_validation.
8. After removing crex_firmware_validation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of crex_firmware_validation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling crex_firmware_validation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall crex_firmware_validation by SanDisk RPG FVT from your PC, nor are we saying that crex_firmware_validation by SanDisk RPG FVT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall crex_firmware_validation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:21:09.513