This page contains complete information on how to uninstall copytranslator 8.2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall copytranslator 8.2.0 from your PCElliott Zheng
. Take a look here
for more details on Elliott Zheng. copytranslator 8.2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\copytranslator folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for copytranslator 8.2.0 is C:\Program Files\copytranslator\Uninstall copytranslator.exe. copytranslator 8.2.0's primary file takes about 67.99 MB (71293952 bytes) and is named copytranslator.exe.
copytranslator 8.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 68.50 MB (71822331
bytes) on disk.
- copytranslator.exe (67.99 MB)
- Uninstall copytranslator.exe (411.00 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This data is about copytranslator 8.2.0 version 8.2.0
copytranslator 8.2.0 is an application released by the software company Elliott Zheng. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall copytranslator 8.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove copytranslator 8.2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate copytranslator 8.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "copytranslator 8.2.0". The copytranslator 8.2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select copytranslator 8.2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding copytranslator 8.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove copytranslator 8.2.0.
8. After uninstalling copytranslator 8.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of copytranslator 8.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing copytranslator 8.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall copytranslator 8.2.0 by Elliott Zheng from your computer, nor are we saying that copytranslator 8.2.0 by Elliott Zheng is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall copytranslator 8.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 02:38:02.217