cnizer 11.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall cnizer 11.4 from your computercnizer.com
. You can read more on cnizer.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about cnizer 11.4 can be seen at https://www.anizer.com
. cnizer 11.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall cnizer 11.4. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1416704 bytes) on disk and is labeled musicnizer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside cnizer 11.4. They occupy about 2.11 MB (2210469
bytes) on disk.
- musicnizer.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (775.16 KB)
The current web page applies to cnizer 11.4 version 11.4
cnizer 11.4 is a program marketed by the software company cnizer.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove cnizer 11.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove cnizer 11.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate cnizer 11.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "cnizer 11.4". The cnizer 11.4 app will be found very quickly. When you click cnizer 11.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding cnizer 11.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cnizer 11.4:
- The publisher is: https://www.anizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove cnizer 11.4.
8. After uninstalling cnizer 11.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of cnizer 11.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing cnizer 11.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove cnizer 11.4 by cnizer.com from your computer, we are not saying that cnizer 11.4 by cnizer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove cnizer 11.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:25:20.437