This page contains complete information on how to uninstall clicup for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall clicup from your systemAd Businness Crown Solutions
. Open here
for more information on Ad Businness Crown Solutions. clicup is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\clicup directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall clicup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\clicup\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 953.12 KB (975992 bytes) on disk and is called ClicupHome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with clicup. They occupy about 3.19 MB (3349354
bytes) on disk.
- chrmndr.exe (497.48 KB)
- ClicupHome.exe (953.12 KB)
- toast.exe (1.73 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (49.27 KB)
The current page applies to clicup version 1.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove clicup from your computer.Registry keys:
clicup is an application released by the software company Ad Businness Crown Solutions. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove clicup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete clicup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find clicup or simply click the Search feature and type in "clicup". The clicup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click clicup in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clicup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall clicup.
8. After removing clicup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong clicup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clicup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clicup by Ad Businness Crown Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that clicup by Ad Businness Crown Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall clicup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:18:11.357