cims-app 0.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall cims-app 0.0.1 from your PCOmid
. Take a look here
for more details on Omid. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\cims-app directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\cims-app\Uninstall cims-app.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall cims-app 0.0.1. cims-app.exe is the cims-app 0.0.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.49 MB (67621376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in cims-app 0.0.1. They take 64.72 MB (67863429
bytes) on disk.
- cims-app.exe (64.49 MB)
- Uninstall cims-app.exe (131.38 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This info is about cims-app 0.0.1 version 0.0.1
cims-app 0.0.1 is a program offered by Omid. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase cims-app 0.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall cims-app 0.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find cims-app 0.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "cims-app 0.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the cims-app 0.0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select cims-app 0.0.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding cims-app 0.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove cims-app 0.0.1.
8. After uninstalling cims-app 0.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of cims-app 0.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling cims-app 0.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove cims-app 0.0.1 by Omid from your computer, nor are we saying that cims-app 0.0.1 by Omid is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove cims-app 0.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 11:19:08.663