This page is about cgWindWaves for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall cgWindWaves from your systemRUNET
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RUNET. Click on www.runet-software.com
to get more information about cgWindWaves on RUNET's website. Usually the cgWindWaves program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgWindWaves folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for cgWindWaves is C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgWindWaves\cgWindWavesSetup_24263.exe. cgWindWaves.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.68 MB (2811392 bytes) on disk.
cgWindWaves is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.22 MB (3379304
bytes) on disk:
- cgWindWaves.exe (2.68 MB)
- cgWindWavesSetup_24263.exe (554.60 KB)
This info is about cgWindWaves version 2012.1.2.7
cgWindWaves is a program offered by RUNET. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase cgWindWaves is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall cgWindWaves using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find cgWindWaves or simply click the Search field and type in "cgWindWaves". The cgWindWaves program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click cgWindWaves in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about cgWindWaves, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cgWindWaves:
- The web site of the application is: www.runet-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgWindWaves\cgWindWavesSetup_24263.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall cgWindWaves.
8. After uninstalling cgWindWaves, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong cgWindWaves which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing cgWindWaves using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall cgWindWaves by RUNET from your PC, we are not saying that cgWindWaves by RUNET is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall cgWindWaves supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:14:51.337