cgFLOAT is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall cgFLOAT from your computerRUNET
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on RUNET. More data about the program cgFLOAT can be found at www.runet-software.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgFLOAT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling cgFLOAT is C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgFLOAT\cgFLOATSetup_18125.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. cgFLOAT's main file takes around 3.03 MB (3172864 bytes) and is called cgFLOAT.exe.
The following executables are contained in cgFLOAT. They occupy 4.13 MB (4331523
bytes) on disk.
- cgFLOAT.exe (3.03 MB)
- cgFLOATSetup_18125.exe (554.60 KB)
- Float.exe (576.90 KB)
This data is about cgFLOAT version 2012.1.2.7
cgFLOAT is an application marketed by RUNET. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove cgFLOAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete cgFLOAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find cgFLOAT or simply click the Search feature and type in "cgFLOAT". The cgFLOAT app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click cgFLOAT in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about cgFLOAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for cgFLOAT:
- The software company is: www.runet-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\cgFLOAT\cgFLOATSetup_18125.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall cgFLOAT.
8. After removing cgFLOAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong cgFLOAT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing cgFLOAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall cgFLOAT by RUNET from your PC, we are not saying that cgFLOAT by RUNET is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall cgFLOAT in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:14:51.327