cctrl-1.16.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall cctrl-1.16.0 from your computercloudControl GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on cloudControl GmbH. Click on https://www.cloudcontrol.com
to get more data about cctrl-1.16.0 on cloudControl GmbH's website. cctrl-1.16.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cloudControl folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for cctrl-1.16.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\cloudControl\unins000.exe". cctrl-1.16.0's primary file takes about 969.08 KB (992338 bytes) and is named cctrlapp.exe.
The following executables are installed together with cctrl-1.16.0. They take about 8.31 MB (8710961
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cctrlapp.exe (969.08 KB)
- cctrluser.exe (969.08 KB)
- cnhapp.exe (970.08 KB)
- cnhuser.exe (970.08 KB)
- dcapp.exe (969.58 KB)
- dcuser.exe (969.58 KB)
- exoapp.exe (969.58 KB)
- exouser.exe (969.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This web page is about cctrl-1.16.0 version 1.16.0
cctrl-1.16.0 is a program by the software company cloudControl GmbH. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall cctrl-1.16.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete cctrl-1.16.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find cctrl-1.16.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "cctrl-1.16.0". If it exists on your system the cctrl-1.16.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select cctrl-1.16.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding cctrl-1.16.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cctrl-1.16.0:
- The software company is: https://www.cloudcontrol.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\cloudControl\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove cctrl-1.16.0.
8. After removing cctrl-1.16.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of cctrl-1.16.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing cctrl-1.16.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cctrl-1.16.0 by cloudControl GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that cctrl-1.16.0 by cloudControl GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove cctrl-1.16.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:29:00.543