This web page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They take about 6.52 MB (6836904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1003.1130.18668
of ccc-utility64. For more ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 10:46:45.840