This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ccc-utility64. They take about 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about ccc-utility64 version 2013.0313.929.15155
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:57:40.300