ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe and its approximative size is 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-utility64. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0910.2204.37810
of ccc-utility64. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 12:58:54.273