This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-utility's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility. They take 3.54 MB (3707392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0905.1611.27000
of ccc-utility. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 14:02:35.057