This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ccc-utility. They occupy 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility version 2014.0304.413.7319
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 05:15:17.650