This web page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCNazwa firmy
. You can find out more on Nazwa firmy or check for application updates here
. More details about the application ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They take 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.1028.1114.18274
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 17:39:48.483