This info is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0904.1410.23535
only. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:18.737