This web page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerNome società
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nome società. More details about the program ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-core-static. They occupy an average of 3.75 MB (3936768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0621.1715.28924
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company Nome società. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by Nome società from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by Nome società is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 20:29:21.597