This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCDit firmanavn
. You can find out more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0630.1718.29171
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:26:52.357