ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Further information on Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about ccc-core-static on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2011.0407.736.11742
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-09 08:26:10.843