ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ccc-core-static. They take about 1.10 MB (1156608
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0810.36.42320
of ccc-core-static. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 14:56:49.500