You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCCInstall.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0819.1058.17809
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 20:30:09.290