ccc-core-static is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-core-static. They take about 4.18 MB (4383232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0602.2224.38408
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:26:09.713