ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nom de votre société. More details about ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ccc-core-static. They take about 3.90 MB (4088320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0412.2122.36469
of ccc-core-static. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by the software company Nom de votre société. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 02:42:41.450