ccTalk is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccTalk from your systemccTalk
. More data about ccTalk can be found here
. You can see more info on ccTalk at http://cctalk.vn
. Usually the ccTalk application is found in the C:\Program Files\ccTalk directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ccTalk. ccTalk's primary file takes around 394.66 KB (404136 bytes) and is called ccTalk.exe.
ccTalk contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3956335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- processviewer.exe (94.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- bugreport.exe (254.66 KB)
- ccFlash.exe (74.16 KB)
- ccGameLive.exe (74.66 KB)
- ccSvcWorker.exe (37.16 KB)
- ccTalk.exe (394.66 KB)
- ccWeb.exe (388.16 KB)
- CSMTalk.exe (470.66 KB)
- EmbedUpdate.exe (45.16 KB)
- IGMTest.exe (62.66 KB)
- LotteryFlash.exe (73.16 KB)
- QQExternal.exe (82.66 KB)
- Talk.exe (470.66 KB)
- UACHelper.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.1
of ccTalk. You can find below info on other versions of ccTalk:
...click to view all...
ccTalk is a program marketed by the software company ccTalk. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccTalk". If it is installed on your PC the ccTalk program will be found automatically. After you click ccTalk in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ccTalk:
- The software company is: http://cctalk.vn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccTalk.
8. After removing ccTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccTalk by ccTalk from your computer, nor are we saying that ccTalk by ccTalk is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccTalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 04:31:13.140