ccTalk is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccTalk from your systemccTalk
. More data about ccTalk can be found here
. You can see more info on ccTalk at http://cctalk.vn
. Usually the ccTalk application is found in the C:\Program Files\ccTalk directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ccTalk. ccTalk's primary file takes around 394.66 KB (404136 bytes) and is called ccTalk.exe.
ccTalk contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3956335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- processviewer.exe (94.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- bugreport.exe (254.66 KB)
- ccFlash.exe (74.16 KB)
- ccGameLive.exe (74.66 KB)
- ccSvcWorker.exe (37.16 KB)
- ccTalk.exe (394.66 KB)
- ccWeb.exe (388.16 KB)
- CSMTalk.exe (470.66 KB)
- EmbedUpdate.exe (45.16 KB)
- IGMTest.exe (62.66 KB)
- LotteryFlash.exe (73.16 KB)
- QQExternal.exe (82.66 KB)
- Talk.exe (470.66 KB)
- UACHelper.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.1
of ccTalk. You can find below info on other versions of ccTalk:
...click to view all...
ccTalk is a program marketed by the software company ccTalk. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ccTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ccTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccTalk or simply click the Search field and type in "ccTalk". If it is installed on your PC the ccTalk program will be found very quickly. When you click ccTalk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ccTalk:
- The web site of the program is: http://cctalk.vn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ccTalk\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccTalk.
8. After removing ccTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccTalk by ccTalk from your computer, nor are we saying that ccTalk by ccTalk is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccTalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 04:31:13.140