This page contains detailed information on how to remove camera 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall camera 188.8.131.52 from your computertech
. Go over here
for more information on tech. More information about camera 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.tech.com/
. Usually the camera 220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing camera 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files\camera\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. camera 22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is called camera.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in camera 126.96.36.199. They occupy 768.84 KB (787290
bytes) on disk.
- camera.exe (84.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (684.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of camera 184.108.40.206.
camera 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company tech. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove camera 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove camera 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate camera 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "camera 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the camera 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click camera 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding camera 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for camera 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.tech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\camera\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove camera 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling camera 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of camera 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing camera 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall camera 18.104.22.168 by tech from your PC, we are not saying that camera 22.214.171.124 by tech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall camera 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:33:20.650