cMTViewer version 2.5.17
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall cMTViewer version 2.5.17 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall cMTViewer version 2.5.17 from your computerWeintek Labs., Inc..
. Check out here
for more information on Weintek Labs., Inc... More information about cMTViewer version 2.5.17 can be seen at http://www.weintek.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cMTViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\cMTViewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove cMTViewer version 2.5.17. cMTViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 22.37 MB (23457280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with cMTViewer version 2.5.17. They occupy about 23.86 MB (25017033
bytes) on disk.
- cMTViewer.exe (22.37 MB)
- DisplaySetting.exe (275.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
The current page applies to cMTViewer version 2.5.17 version 2.5.17
cMTViewer version 2.5.17 is an application marketed by Weintek Labs., Inc... Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall cMTViewer version 2.5.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete cMTViewer version 2.5.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find cMTViewer version 2.5.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "cMTViewer version 2.5.17". If it is installed on your PC the cMTViewer version 2.5.17 program will be found automatically. When you click cMTViewer version 2.5.17 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about cMTViewer version 2.5.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cMTViewer version 2.5.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.weintek.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cMTViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall cMTViewer version 2.5.17.
8. After uninstalling cMTViewer version 2.5.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong cMTViewer version 2.5.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling cMTViewer version 2.5.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove cMTViewer version 2.5.17 by Weintek Labs., Inc.. from your computer, we are not saying that cMTViewer version 2.5.17 by Weintek Labs., Inc.. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove cMTViewer version 2.5.17 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 03:47:02.927