You can find below details on how to uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60 from your computercFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. You can read more on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about cFosSpeed v9.60 at http://www.cfos.de?sw-9.60.2114
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for cFosSpeed v9.60 is C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled cfosspeed.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1585040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside cFosSpeed v9.60. They occupy about 4.00 MB (4194480
bytes) on disk.
- cfosspeed.exe (1.51 MB)
- CFSTR.exe (374.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- spd.exe (495.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.60
of cFosSpeed v9.60.
cFosSpeed v9.60 is a program released by the software company cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase cFosSpeed v9.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find cFosSpeed v9.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "cFosSpeed v9.60". If it exists on your system the cFosSpeed v9.60 app will be found very quickly. After you click cFosSpeed v9.60 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about cFosSpeed v9.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for cFosSpeed v9.60:
- The software company is: http://www.cfos.de?sw-9.60.2114
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60.
8. After uninstalling cFosSpeed v9.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong cFosSpeed v9.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing cFosSpeed v9.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your computer, we are not saying that cFosSpeed v9.60 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall cFosSpeed v9.60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:49:05.310