This web page is about cFosSpeed v6.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall cFosSpeed v6.61 from your computercFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. Further information on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.cfos.de
if you want to read more on cFosSpeed v6.61 on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall cFosSpeed v6.61. cfosspeed.exe is the cFosSpeed v6.61's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.37 MB (1432960 bytes) on disk.
cFosSpeed v6.61 is composed of the following executables which take 3.18 MB (3333760
bytes) on disk:
- cfosspeed.exe (1.37 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
- spd.exe (386.38 KB)
This info is about cFosSpeed v6.61 version 6.61
cFosSpeed v6.61 is a program marketed by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall cFosSpeed v6.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove cFosSpeed v6.61 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find cFosSpeed v6.61 or simply click the Search feature and type in "cFosSpeed v6.61". If it is installed on your PC the cFosSpeed v6.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select cFosSpeed v6.61 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding cFosSpeed v6.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cFosSpeed v6.61:
- The software company is: http://www.cfos.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove cFosSpeed v6.61.
8. After uninstalling cFosSpeed v6.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of cFosSpeed v6.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling cFosSpeed v6.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cFosSpeed v6.61 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your PC, we are not saying that cFosSpeed v6.61 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove cFosSpeed v6.61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:08:50.567