cFos Outlook DAV v1.83
cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 from your computercFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. Go over here
for more information on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. You can see more info about cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 at http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.83.2083
. Usually the cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\outlook_dav directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\outlook_dav\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.83. setup.exe is the cFos Outlook DAV v1.83's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.35 MB (1417592 bytes) on disk.
cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 contains of the executables below. They take 2.49 MB (2608368
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1.35 MB)
- setup_addin.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83
of cFos Outlook DAV v1.83.
cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 is an application offered by the software company cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 or simply activate the Search field and type in "cFos Outlook DAV v1.83". If it exists on your system the cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 app will be found automatically. After you click cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding cFos Outlook DAV v1.83, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cFos Outlook DAV v1.83:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.83.2083
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\outlook_dav\setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.83.
8. After uninstalling cFos Outlook DAV v1.83, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your PC, we are not saying that cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.83 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 13:30:24.607