cFos Outlook DAV v1.32
cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 from your systemcFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. Open here
where you can find out more on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. You can get more details about cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 at http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.32.1320
. Usually the cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\outlook_dav directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is "C:\Program Files\outlook_dav\setup.exe" -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.49 MB (1557952 bytes).
The following executables are contained in cFos Outlook DAV v1.32. They occupy 2.02 MB (2112896
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
- setup_addin.exe (541.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.32
of cFos Outlook DAV v1.32.
cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is a program marketed by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Some people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "cFos Outlook DAV v1.32". If it exists on your system the cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about cFos Outlook DAV v1.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cFos Outlook DAV v1.32:
- The software company is: http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.32.1320
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\outlook_dav\setup.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.32.
8. After removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your computer, we are not saying that cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:23:15.190