cFos Outlook DAV v1.32
cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 from your systemcFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. Open here
where you can find out more on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. You can get more details about cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 at http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.32.1320
. Usually the cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\outlook_dav directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is "C:\Program Files\outlook_dav\setup.exe" -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.49 MB (1557952 bytes).
The following executables are contained in cFos Outlook DAV v1.32. They occupy 2.02 MB (2112896
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
- setup_addin.exe (541.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.32
of cFos Outlook DAV v1.32.
cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is a program marketed by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Some people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "cFos Outlook DAV v1.32". If it is installed on your PC the cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 app will be found automatically. When you click cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding cFos Outlook DAV v1.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cFos Outlook DAV v1.32:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cfos.de?sw-1.32.1320
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\outlook_dav\setup.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall cFos Outlook DAV v1.32.
8. After removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your computer, we are not saying that cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove cFos Outlook DAV v1.32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:23:15.190