c0ban Core (64-bit)
c0ban Core (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall c0ban Core (64-bit) from your systemc0ban Core project
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on c0ban Core project. Click on http://www.c0ban.co/
to get more details about c0ban Core (64-bit) on c0ban Core project's website. c0ban Core (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\c0ban folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove c0ban Core (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\c0ban\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. c0ban-qt.exe is the c0ban Core (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 46.42 MB (48671316 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in c0ban Core (64-bit). They occupy 67.54 MB (70825762
bytes) on disk.
- c0ban-qt.exe (46.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.45 KB)
- c0ban-cli.exe (4.85 MB)
- c0band.exe (16.13 MB)
This info is about c0ban Core (64-bit) version 0.15.2
c0ban Core (64-bit) is an application by c0ban Core project. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove c0ban Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall c0ban Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find c0ban Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "c0ban Core (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the c0ban Core (64-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select c0ban Core (64-bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding c0ban Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for c0ban Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.c0ban.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\c0ban\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall c0ban Core (64-bit).
8. After removing c0ban Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of c0ban Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing c0ban Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove c0ban Core (64-bit) by c0ban Core project from your computer, we are not saying that c0ban Core (64-bit) by c0ban Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove c0ban Core (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 18:36:05.053