You can find below detailed information on how to remove bx_yellowdrive 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall bx_yellowdrive 1.0 from your PCPlugin Alliance
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Plugin Alliance. Click on http://www.plugin-alliance.com
to get more info about bx_yellowdrive 1.0 on Plugin Alliance's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_yellowdrive\uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for bx_yellowdrive 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_yellowdrive\uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the bx_yellowdrive 1.0's main executable file and it takes about 695.55 KB (712240 bytes) on disk.
bx_yellowdrive 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 695.55 KB (712240
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of bx_yellowdrive 1.0.
bx_yellowdrive 1.0 is a program released by the software company Plugin Alliance. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall bx_yellowdrive 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall bx_yellowdrive 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate bx_yellowdrive 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "bx_yellowdrive 1.0". The bx_yellowdrive 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select bx_yellowdrive 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding bx_yellowdrive 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bx_yellowdrive 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_yellowdrive\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove bx_yellowdrive 1.0.
8. After uninstalling bx_yellowdrive 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong bx_yellowdrive 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing bx_yellowdrive 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall bx_yellowdrive 1.0 by Plugin Alliance from your PC, we are not saying that bx_yellowdrive 1.0 by Plugin Alliance is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall bx_yellowdrive 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:23:05.257