You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall bx_greenscreamer 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall bx_greenscreamer 1.0 from your PCPlugin Alliance
. You can read more on Plugin Alliance or check for application updates here
. More data about the software bx_greenscreamer 1.0 can be seen at http://www.plugin-alliance.com
. Usually the bx_greenscreamer 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_greenscreamer\uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_greenscreamer\uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove bx_greenscreamer 1.0. bx_greenscreamer 1.0's primary file takes around 695.55 KB (712240 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
bx_greenscreamer 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 695.55 KB (712240
bytes) on disk:
This info is about bx_greenscreamer 1.0 version 1.0
bx_greenscreamer 1.0 is an application by Plugin Alliance. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase bx_greenscreamer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase bx_greenscreamer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate bx_greenscreamer 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "bx_greenscreamer 1.0". The bx_greenscreamer 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select bx_greenscreamer 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding bx_greenscreamer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bx_greenscreamer 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plugin-alliance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plugin Alliance\bx_greenscreamer\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove bx_greenscreamer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling bx_greenscreamer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of bx_greenscreamer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling bx_greenscreamer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove bx_greenscreamer 1.0 by Plugin Alliance from your PC, we are not saying that bx_greenscreamer 1.0 by Plugin Alliance is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove bx_greenscreamer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:21:15.743