bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2
This web page is about bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 from your systemBrainworx
. You can find out more on Brainworx or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 at http://www.brainworx-music.de
. bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 is usually installed in the C:\VSTPlugins\Brainworx folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Brainworx Music\bx_dynEQ V2\uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2's primary file takes around 697.81 KB (714562 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2. They take about 697.81 KB (714562
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 version 22.0.2
bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 is a program by Brainworx. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2". The bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.brainworx-music.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Brainworx Music\bx_dynEQ V2\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2.
8. After removing bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 by Brainworx from your computer, nor are we saying that bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 by Brainworx is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall bx_dynEQ V2 2.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 15:07:19.950