buenosearch toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall buenosearch toolbar from your systemMontiera technologies LTD
. Additional info about Montiera technologies LTD can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\buenosearch LTD\buenosearch\220.127.116.11 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for buenosearch toolbar is C:\Program Files\buenosearch LTD\buenosearch\18.104.22.168\GUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled buenosearchsrv.exe and it has a size of 373.90 KB (382872 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in buenosearch toolbar . They occupy 1.04 MB (1088287
bytes) on disk.
- buenosearchsrv.exe (373.90 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (489.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.90 KB)
The current page applies to buenosearch toolbar version 22.214.171.124
buenosearch toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
buenosearch toolbar is a program offered by the software company Montiera technologies LTD. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase buenosearch toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase buenosearch toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find buenosearch toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "buenosearch toolbar ". The buenosearch toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select buenosearch toolbar in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding buenosearch toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove buenosearch toolbar .
8. After removing buenosearch toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of buenosearch toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling buenosearch toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove buenosearch toolbar by Montiera technologies LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that buenosearch toolbar by Montiera technologies LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove buenosearch toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:14:31.813