bridge 1.4.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall bridge 1.4.4 from your PCsolvedDev
. Further information on solvedDev can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\bridge directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\bridge\Uninstall bridge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove bridge 1.4.4. The program's main executable file has a size of 99.29 MB (104117760 bytes) on disk and is called bridge.exe.
bridge 1.4.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 99.55 MB (104387917
bytes) on disk:
- bridge.exe (99.29 MB)
- Uninstall bridge.exe (141.83 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- win-trash.exe (17.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.4
of bridge 1.4.4.
bridge 1.4.4 is an application released by solvedDev. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase bridge 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove bridge 1.4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find bridge 1.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "bridge 1.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the bridge 1.4.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select bridge 1.4.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding bridge 1.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove bridge 1.4.4.
8. After uninstalling bridge 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of bridge 1.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling bridge 1.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove bridge 1.4.4 by solvedDev from your computer, nor are we saying that bridge 1.4.4 by solvedDev is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove bridge 1.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 20:12:58.703