bridge 1.2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall bridge 1.2.0 from your systemsolvedDev
. You can find out more on solvedDev or check for application updates here
. Usually the bridge 1.2.0 program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\bridge folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for bridge 1.2.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\bridge\Uninstall bridge.exe. bridge 1.2.0's primary file takes around 99.29 MB (104117760 bytes) and is named bridge.exe.
The following executables are installed along with bridge 1.2.0. They occupy about 99.55 MB (104387917
bytes) on disk.
- bridge.exe (99.29 MB)
- Uninstall bridge.exe (141.83 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- win-trash.exe (17.00 KB)
The current page applies to bridge 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
bridge 1.2.0 is an application by the software company solvedDev. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase bridge 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove bridge 1.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find bridge 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "bridge 1.2.0". The bridge 1.2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select bridge 1.2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about bridge 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall bridge 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling bridge 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of bridge 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bridge 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall bridge 1.2.0 by solvedDev from your PC, we are not saying that bridge 1.2.0 by solvedDev is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall bridge 1.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 20:12:58.720