bms 1.00 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall bms 1.00 from your systemmsrt
. Check out here
where you can find out more on msrt. Click on http://www.msrt.ir
to get more data about bms 1.00 on msrt's website. bms 1.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\msrt\bms folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for bms 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\msrt\bms\Uninstall.exe. bms 1.00's primary file takes about 101.68 KB (104125 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
bms 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 101.68 KB (104125
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of bms 1.00.
bms 1.00 is a program released by the software company msrt. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove bms 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall bms 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate bms 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "bms 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the bms 1.00 app will be found automatically. After you select bms 1.00 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding bms 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bms 1.00:
- The software company is: http://www.msrt.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\msrt\bms\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall bms 1.00.
8. After removing bms 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong bms 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bms 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall bms 1.00 by msrt from your PC, we are not saying that bms 1.00 by msrt is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall bms 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:26:34.803