You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall blueconnect for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall blueconnect from your systemERA
. Check out here
where you can read more on ERA. blueconnect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\blueconnect2 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\blueconnect2\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove blueconnect. The program's main executable file is titled ModemApplication.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1520128 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside blueconnect. They take about 12.12 MB (12706761
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.45 MB)
- ModemListener.exe (100.00 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (44.00 KB)
- install.exe (32.00 KB)
- install32.exe (1.67 MB)
- install64.exe (2.45 MB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (32.00 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (1.67 MB)
- uninstall64.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.45 KB)
blueconnect is a program by the software company ERA. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove blueconnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase blueconnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find blueconnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "blueconnect". The blueconnect app will be found very quickly. When you select blueconnect in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about blueconnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall blueconnect.
8. After removing blueconnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong blueconnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling blueconnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove blueconnect by ERA from your PC, we are not saying that blueconnect by ERA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove blueconnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:41:31.650