blindbat is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall blindbat from your computerblindbat
. You can find out more on blindbat or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://blindbat.info/support
if you want to read more on blindbat on blindbat's web page. blindbat is usually set up in the C:\Program FileUserName\blindbat folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. blindbat's full uninstall command line is C:\Program FileUserName\blindbat\blindbatUn.exe OFUserName_. blindbat's main file takes around 538.23 KB (551144 bytes) and is called blindbatUn.exe.
The following executables are contained in blindbat. They take 1.78 MB (1864692
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- blindbatUn.exe (538.23 KB)
- blindbatUninstall.exe (235.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.02.15.004422
blindbat is an application marketed by the software company blindbat. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase blindbat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall blindbat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find blindbat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "blindbat". If it exists on your system the blindbat program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click blindbat in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding blindbat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for blindbat:
- The software company is: http://blindbat.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program FileUserName\blindbat\blindbatUn.exe OFUserName_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall blindbat.
8. After removing blindbat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong blindbat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling blindbat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall blindbat by blindbat from your PC, we are not saying that blindbat by blindbat is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall blindbat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:01:26.107