bf2battlelog is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall bf2battlelog from your computerSpencer Sharkey
. Go over here
for more information on Spencer Sharkey. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bf2battlelog folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing bf2battlelog is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bf2battlelog\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with bf2battlelog. They occupy about 54.42 MB (57068472
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- reviah-client.exe (748.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.22
of bf2battlelog. For more bf2battlelog versions please click below:
...click to view all...
bf2battlelog is an application released by the software company Spencer Sharkey. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall bf2battlelog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove bf2battlelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find bf2battlelog or simply click the Search feature and type in "bf2battlelog". If it is installed on your PC the bf2battlelog program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click bf2battlelog in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding bf2battlelog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove bf2battlelog.
8. After removing bf2battlelog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong bf2battlelog which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling bf2battlelog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall bf2battlelog by Spencer Sharkey from your PC, we are not saying that bf2battlelog by Spencer Sharkey is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall bf2battlelog supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:39:45.393