This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall bcTool 1.4r2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall bcTool 1.4r2 from your computerRob Parker
. More data about Rob Parker can be found here
. More details about bcTool 1.4r2 can be found at http://www.bctool.org
. bcTool 1.4r2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\bctool folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\bctool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall bcTool 1.4r2. The program's main executable file is labeled bctool_reset_tool.exe and it has a size of 411.00 KB (420864 bytes).
bcTool 1.4r2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.73 MB (6011225
bytes) on disk:
- bctool.exe (4.67 MB)
- bctool_reset_tool.exe (411.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.42
of bcTool 1.4r2.
bcTool 1.4r2 is a program offered by Rob Parker. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase bcTool 1.4r2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase bcTool 1.4r2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find bcTool 1.4r2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "bcTool 1.4r2". The bcTool 1.4r2 app will be found very quickly. After you select bcTool 1.4r2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding bcTool 1.4r2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bcTool 1.4r2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bctool.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\bctool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall bcTool 1.4r2.
8. After uninstalling bcTool 1.4r2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of bcTool 1.4r2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling bcTool 1.4r2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall bcTool 1.4r2 by Rob Parker from your computer, nor are we saying that bcTool 1.4r2 by Rob Parker is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall bcTool 1.4r2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 00:01:25.843